Photo credit: Bykst via Pixabay.com
It's less than four days before Christmas! Here's my to-do list for the next few days:
- Post remaining Christmas cards today (it's the last posting day to ensure delivery before Christmas in the UK for first class post). - DONE!
- Return library books and choose some more to borrow over the Christmas holiday. - DONE!
- Buy the last few presents for my children. - DONE!
- Check to see if I'll have enough wrapping paper and sellotape. If not, I'll need to buy some more.- DONE!
- Wrap presents for immediate family (I've already wrapped and sent the others). - Need to finish today (Christmas Eve).
- Do the final Christmas grocery shop, remembering to buy such things as foil, washing up liquid, and long life milk so we don't run out while the shops are shut! - DONE!
- Buy ingredients for a Christmas roulade my daughter and I are baking.- DONE!
- Donate a bag of items we no longer want or need to the charity shop (thrift store). - DONE!
- Take glass jars and bottles to the glass recycling bank. - DONE!
What's still on your Christmas to-do list?