- It's easy! The whole family can join in! Someone can cut out images from old Christmas cards, someone else can punch holes and a third person can thread through ribbons. You could set up your own production line!
- It's free - if you use materials you already have.
- It's environment-friendly. Even if you send your old Christmas cards for recycling, energy will still be used to convert them into new paper products.
- It saves money - you won't need to buy packs of gift tags this Christmas.
- It's fun! It allows you to spend quality time together as a family. It's a creative and relaxing activity that keeps your children away from their screens!
Monday, September 7, 2015
5 Reasons to Make Your Own Christmas Gift Tags
Here are 5 reasons why you should make your own Christmas gift tags: