Monday, December 21, 2015

To Do List for the Week Before Christmas

Photo credit: Bykst via Pixabay.com

It's less than four days before Christmas! Here's my to-do list for the next few days:

  • Post remaining Christmas cards today (it's the last posting day to ensure delivery before Christmas in the UK for first class post). - DONE!
  • Return library books and choose some more to borrow over the Christmas holiday. - DONE!
  • Buy the last few presents for my children. - DONE!
  • Check to see if I'll have enough wrapping paper and sellotape. If not, I'll need to buy some more.- DONE!
  • Wrap presents for immediate family (I've already wrapped and sent the others). - Need to finish today (Christmas Eve).
  • Do the final Christmas grocery shop, remembering to buy such things as foil, washing up liquid, and long life milk so we don't run out while the shops are shut! - DONE!
  • Buy ingredients for a Christmas roulade my daughter and I are baking.- DONE!
  • Donate a bag of items we no longer want or need to the charity shop (thrift store). - DONE!
  • Take glass jars and bottles to the glass recycling bank. - DONE!
I feel like I've been quite well organized this year, but, as you can see, there are still several things to do before the big day arrives!

What's still on your Christmas to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...